Saturday, June 22, 2013

So Excited!

I am so excited to say that one of my layouts was picked up for publication in the Summer Issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!


The issue just came out in stores yesterday and it is so awesome to see my layout in print!  This layout, All is Gift, was a design I did for a Two Scrapbook Friends Blog Hop at the beginning of the year.  You can find my blog post describing it in detail HERE


It feels good to have my creative work recognized and to see it in one of my all time favorite scrapbooking magazines!  Thank you Scrapbook & Cards Today!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats Joanne! So exciting for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful Joanne!! Congratulations!! It's a fabulous layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joanne!! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Joanne. It was (and is) a fabulous layout full of wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! It is beautiful layout! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...