Sunday, March 27, 2011

Here it is!


The Spring 2011 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today has hit the shelf and my layout is in print!


It is quite exciting to see something that I created actually published in a magazine! It has also been a bit overwhelming with all the positive comments that I have been receiving from my many scrapbook friends!

You can actually view the Spring Issue on-line if you like. It is a great magazine with lots of great scrapbook ideas!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun experience :)

13 comments:

  1. It looks great. Thanks for signing my copy! I will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Joanne! Congrats, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Joanne, congrats! The layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout!! Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Joanne! Great layout! Makes me smile looking at it cause I love how bright and cheery it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Received my copy this weekend and will take a closer look! Always love your layouts and cards and store and.....

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So deserved Joanne! You are an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you, Joanne! Congratulations. The layout is so fun, colourful and whimsical - no wonder they wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on having your beautiful layout published!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...