Sunday, August 7, 2011

Journey

I am still scrapbooking a trip we took to Mackinac Island, Michigan, a couple of years ago, and this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursday gave me some great inspiration for another page.



I used papers from the Destinations line from Simple Stories (my fav!) and they worked perfectly with the colors in my photos.


I added some Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist to the background and did some machine stitching.


It felt good to squeeze some scrapbooking into my busy summer schedule! Thanks for looking ~

10 comments:

  1. I love it! This is a future scraplift for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Perfect paper for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and the misting! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Those papers are perfect for your photos. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love how this turned out. The details, mist and great colours. Simple Stories is my new fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous design. Love all your wonderful details and great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page! Love your photos, and so glad you played along with ST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rocking the Sketchy Thursdays challenges. You are a fave each week you get to play! Congratulations and keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout Joanne. So I see some Simple Stories PP back there?:o)
    Wonderful colour combos, love the misting and I adore the pics. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...