Saturday, July 31, 2010

Little Red Wagon #39

I am finally getting around to posting my Little Red Wagon project for this week.  Rosanne challenged us to go with a Christmas in July theme.  I decided to create a little card.


I found some left-over papers in my wagon and colored this adorable Stamping Bella image with my Copics.  It is hard to think of Christmas when it is warm and sunny outside and all I want to do is be on the beach, but I did my best!

Be sure to check what the other Girlfriends did for this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon:)

4 comments:

  1. So Sweet! I have that image too and totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne,
    It was great to meet you in the store today. Thanks so very much for all your sweet comments....very appreciated!! I just found the Little Red Wagon via you blog...gonna check it out.
    thanks again,
    Karen Dunbrook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, super cute card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...