Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Little Red Wagon #306 - Digi Do!

This week's challenge at Little Red Wagon is brought to you by Jan and she would like us to use a digital stamp on our card.  How fun!


I have been on a clean and simple roll lately, partly because I am really busy with a new job and I don't have time to spend making fussy cards, and partly because I love clean and simple! 


I used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks, Birds in Line, and a sentiment I created in Word.  Then I pulled out my trusty Copic markers that I have been neglecting lately and I colored the image up.  I did add a bit of glitter to the birds which made them happy :)

I hope you join in the fun this week!  Pop on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your creation.  We will be sure to visit your blog.

Have a blessed week ~



6 comments:

  1. Listen to those birdies sing! They are happy to be all glittered up. :-)

    Wonderful card, Joanne! So clean and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little Tiddly Inks image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest birdies!!! Love your cheerful card Joanne!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than glittered birds! I love the CAS look regardless of the reason. Hope life gets simpler soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet....
    great cas. Hope you are well and have had a good summer.
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...