Monday, July 6, 2015

So Many Reasons To Be Happy

I wanted to share another layout that I did while I was away for a weekend crop recently.  I was inspired by a sketch I found on Pinterest and I 'borrowed' a photo from my son's Facebook page :)  This photo of S & H was taken in Toronto as they were enjoying a special evening that included a dinner cruise! I just couldn't resist putting it on a scrapbook page.


The background is white cardstock that I spritzed with Prima's Color Bloom Spray Mist in a soft teal.  Then I worked with a monochromatic color scheme as I wanted the photo to be the focus of my design.


I found a couple of quotes/sentiments from a sticker sheet in my stash that were perfect for my layout.  I used them to create a frame along the left side.


Then I used arrows on the right side of the page to balance out the frame.


A couple more stickers, a doily, some sequins and a bit of stitching added the finished touches!


I was so happy with the finished result, that I actually ended up framing this layout as a gift for my son.  It will be perfect in his new apartment.  Thanks for looking ~



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! What a lovely and thoughtful gift for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...