Monday, June 8, 2015

Pocket Letter

I saw a fun idea on Pinterest a while back and I decided to create one for my sister, Mary, when we went scrapbooking recently.  It is called a Pocket Letter!


The idea behind this project is to take a baseball card sleeve, add things to the pockets, and then send or give it to someone.


When it is ready to go, you just fold it into thirds and pop it into an envelope or tie a ribbon around it like I did.


There are probably different types of Pocket Letters, but I decided to make one that had scrapbooking goodies in each pocket that Mary could use on her own layouts or cards.


For the base of my pockets, I used a single sheet of paper from Amy Tangerine, Rise and Shine. The cards on the paper cut into perfect pieces for the pockets and I loved the sweet colors and quotes on them.


Then I proceeded to fill each pocket with a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  I added little tags, wire clips, enamel dots, wooden embellies, sequins, a small stamp, washi tape (that I wound around an acrylic square), and a tin pin!  And yes, she loved it when I gave it to her!

Thanks for looking ~



3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...