Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #284 - Spring Is In The Air

Collette is in the mood for Spring this week at Little Red Wagon.  And along with Spring comes flowers, so she wants us to use a strong floral theme on our design.

I went with something totally different for my project this time.


I created a tag and used a Julie Nutting Paper Doll stamp on it. Everything about the doll is paper pieced and hand cut!  Yes, it took a very long time and lots of patience to cut out all the bits and pieces.  The trickiest were her very little, teenie, tiny, hard to hold shoes!


In keeping with the challenge, I used some yummy flowers and colored two of them with my Copic markers to match the colors of her dress.  I also used a pretty floral patterned paper on her skirt.  I loved clustering all the bits and pieces that I had in my stash and I am happy with how it all came together!

So what do you think when you think Spring flowers?  Check out the creations that the rest of the DT Girlfriends made!  Then get creative and link it up at Little Red Wagon.  Happy Spring!!



7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is totally different showcase from you but BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love all the bit and bobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Joanne, I always love Julie Nutting images ... So sweet ... Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I especially like how the doll is all paper pieced. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. The paper piecing was worth the time, it all looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...