Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Little Red Wagon #277 - Round & Round We Go!

Welcome to Wednesday and another great challenge from Little Red Wagon!  Collette is up this week and she wants to see a card that does not have any sharp corners.

I went with a round card for this challenge.


I began with a sweet image that I stamped onto a circle cut with a stitched circle die.  Then out came my Copic markers and some matching embellishments.


Be sure to stop by each of the DT Girlfriend's blogs to see what they created for this challenge.  Then link up your own creation for us to see! We will be sure to visit your blog :)



7 comments:

  1. Awwwww, what a sweet little bunny! Love those stitched circle dies. And that yummy ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and that bunny is adorable! Love that blue heart gem pin! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and what great embellishments. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and what great embellishments. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Joanne ... Such a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that is just the cutest bunny ever!!! I just love his floppy ears.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...