Tuesday, December 2, 2014

So Grateful!

I am one of those very fortunate people that are able to celebrate two Thanksgivings each year!  As an American living in Canada, I celebrate the Canadian Thanksgiving in October and the American Thanksgiving in November.  That gives me the opportunity to be twice grateful!

I enjoyed the Canadian Thanksgiving as it included a visit from my sisters and nieces.  The weather was warmer and we were able to walk the town of St. Jacobs and do a bit of shopping.  We had lots of silly moments and then it was home for dinner.  My own little family is precious indeed, but to share this special dinner with my sisters made it even more wonderful!

This past weekend I was equally blessed to make the trip with my family to celebrate Thanksgiving in Michigan with my siblings and their families.



Little Miss Makenzie, my nephew's little girl, stole my heart. 


 The best apple pie ever - my paternal Grandmother's recipe.


 Spencer and Hailey always put a smile on my face.  I just love these two ♥


Visiting with Santa :)


There is such a sense of love and fellowship when our entire family is gathered together.  Blessings abound and I am filled with gratitude that I am part of this wonderful family.

May God be praised!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing pics of your Thanksgiving with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO nice to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving TWICE... Wink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...