Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Little Red Wagon #260

It is my turn to issue the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and I would like to see a baby-themed card.

I decided to create a cascade card for a baby girl.


I have not created a cascade card before and it was interesting working with all the different folds and areas to decorate.  I went easy on myself by using a sticker sheet I had, but I did use pop dots for dimension and some gems to give it some sparkle! (After all, it is for a girl.)


I even added a banner to the back panel of the card!  


Well, that was fun! Now I would love if you join in the challenge this week.  First, stop by Little Red Wagon and check out the designs that the DT Girlfriends created.  Then create something fabulous of your own and link it up!  I will be sure to visit your blog and leave a comment :)



4 comments:

  1. Soooooo sweet! Lovely card, that banner is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is cute. I love the design and just have to make one of these. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at you just rocking the cascading cards!! Way to go. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I really like the cascading element and how it has so many interesting levels. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...