Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Little Red Wagon #256

The temperatures have cooled, some of the leaves are turning color and pretty mums are being displayed on many porches. Signs of Fall are all around us, including Carolyn's challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!  She wants to see a Fall Themed project.

I saw this sweet image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps called Bountiful Blessing and I thought it would be perfect on a card for this week's challenge.  It brings back memories of visiting the pumpkin patch with our boys when they were younger.


I pulled together a few papers and buttons from my stash and did lots of layering. 


I even pulled out a border punch that I haven't used in forever and I found a clear sticker sentiment that worked perfectly with the image!

So, are you in the swing of Fall yet?  We hope you will join in the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week. Just create something with a Fall theme and then link it up. We will be sure to visit your blog :)



5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you did the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's so cute. Amazing colouring.....I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love that image and you coloured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely sweet and I do love the yellow background. Pretty sure I have that border punch hiding in my stash somewhere too.....must dig it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...