Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Little Red Wagon #254

Cork is such an interesting item to work with when crafting, so this week at Little Red Wagon I would like to see some cork creations!

I actually had lots of fun with this challenge.  I picked up a couple of dozen used corks from a little shop while I was on vacation this summer so I decided to use one to create a card holder.  Then I created this card using a cork sheet and a Tim Holtz die.


After I cut the swirl and the flower, I dug deep into my wagon and found this gorgeous pearl flower.  A fabulous addition to my card!  Then I decided to use some corrugated paper as my background to keep with the textured feel of the cork.


Then a little twine bow and it's perfect!  At least I think so :)

Please join in the fun at Little Red Wagon this week.  Grab some cork and create something spectacular and then link it up.  We will be sure to stop by your blog and leave some love.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Joanne! And that card holder is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. I love the flourish and the cork card holder is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne your cork is so very elegant and classy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...