Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Little Red Wagon #253

It is that wonderful time of year when the school bell starts to ring again!  Going back to school is such a momentous time for teachers, students and parents, so for our Little Red Wagon challenge this week I would like to see a back-to-school card or gift.

I created this whimsical card for a back to school student using my Silhouette.


Isn't he just the wisest little owl ever?


I used a small wooden ruler and then decided the sentiment 'School Rules' was most appropriate :)

Now it is your turn.  Your homework this week is to create something back-to-school themed and link it up at Little Red Wagon!  I can't wait to see what you make!!



5 comments:

  1. He is the wisest cutest owl ever! Love the wooden ruler too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I love his little glasses the best. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally sweet Joanne and I love that you added the ruler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest owl ever! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and sweet. Love the little owl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...