Monday, September 8, 2014

Fun & Games

Shelby has issued the challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends this month for the September Sketch and Crafty Challenge!  Her sketch is awesome and I enjoyed giving it a try!


I decided to pair her sketch with the new Wild Card line from BoBunny. I just love the colors and patterns in this line and I knew I had the perfect photos to go with it!


My family loves card and board games, with some of our favorites being Scrabble, Cribbage, and Euchre.
 

These photos were taken when my sister, Mary, and her family were visiting a couple of years ago.  Mary and I totally LOVE Scrabble, so it was fun for me to scrapbook some of the photos I took :)


I enjoyed combining some papers from other lines with the Wild Card papers and elements.  I used the dot side from one of BoBunny's new Chevron Papers and I also created my GAMES banner using a paper from BoBunny's Souvenir line.


The dominoes, poker chips and cards were from the die-cut pack.  Such awesome elements!


Of course I added a little camera element to complete the Crafty part of Shelby's challenge.

Now, I know I can't win the $25.00 prize up for grabs this month, but you can!  You can find all the details to join in the challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends by clicking HERE.  Have fun! 




2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch Joanne! What an awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Joanne! I love how everything ties in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...