Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Little Red Wagon #206

It is Wednesday and less than a week away from celebrating Thanksgiving in Canada! My menu is organized, the fall decorations are out and I can already taste the pumpkin pie that I will be making on the weekend!

With all of that in mind, I thought it would be the perfect challenge this week at Little Red Wagon to make a Thanksgiving Day card! 


I pulled together lots of different leftover bits and pieces that I found in my wagon of goodies and created this colorful card.


I used a border punch, some stickers and a stamped sentiment that I received at a recent crop I attended.

Why not get into the spirit of Thanksgiving and join us over at Little Red Wagon this week?  I would love to see what you create :)



9 comments:

  1. A beautiful Thanksgiving card Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Joanne! Is the sentiment a die cut or a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it is a stamp and a die-cut! It was given to me at a crop so I am really not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joanne. I love the colors and the cluster of little leaves at the top.

    I think I recognize the sentiment: it is a Stampin'Up stamp and there is a punch to cut it. There are several other sentiments that fit that punch.
    Louise
    http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/louisecyr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your home-spunny (yes, its a word!) embellishments--they give a real fall feel to your Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Joanne, love the two tones of jute/hemp. Sorry I'm late getting around this week - Internet issues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Thanksgiving card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...