Friday, September 20, 2013

Around the World Online Crop with Two Scrapbook Friends

Welcome to the Around the World Online Crop with Two Scrapbook Friends!


The Design Team at Two Scrapbook Friends, along with Carolyn and myself, are issuing challenges that have to do with world travel. You can see all the details for this fun crop on the Two Scrapbook Friends Blog.  You have until September 29th to complete as many of the challenges as you like and to get in on the draw for some fabulous prizes!

Maps are synonymous with travel. They help us to plan trips, navigate subways, even find our way around a shopping mall, a vacation resort or Disney World!  My challenge for you is to use a map on a layout! You can use any kind of map, but I want to see some type of map on your page.

Here is a layout that I created as inspiration for you:


If you look closely, you will notice that the background of my layout is actually a map pattern paper!


I also used other pattern papers with maps on them to create some of the different elements on my page.


I had fun creating random strips along the edges of my page and adding stitching to my layout using my sewing machine.


To participate in my challenge:

1. You need to create a layout that has a map on it somewhere
2. Your layout must be new for this crop (no recycling)
3. You need to upload your finished layout to the Two Scrapbook Friends Gallery and/or link it up on the Blog.

I can't wait to see how you use a map on your scrapbook page!   Have fun creating!



1 comment:

  1. I love this...so unlike your normal style. The little map with the heart is such a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...