Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little Red Wagon #183

Welcome to our Wednesday Little Red Wagon Challenge!  This week we are challenged by Carolyn to create something for Mom!

I decided to go clean and simple this week.


A simple die-cut base that I cut with my Silhouette...


...some ribbon and a pretty little crocheted flower with a button! 

A perfect Mother's Day card!  Do visit Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends created and to show us your own design! I can't wait to see what you have created :)



9 comments:

  1. Lovely card. That crochet flower is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Jan's comment on my blog I had to pop over and see what you created, we were definitely on the same page this week! Very pretty card Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Saw in IRL and it is gorgeous. Love the 'dots' background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and love the colours you chose....summer and strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the crocheted flower complements the flower shape on the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS!!! The cut sentiment is awesome and I love the bright yellow and red! So pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and bright! The yellow reminds me of the sun! I am sure that mom shines you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I really love how you can turn simple into spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...