Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Little Red Wagon #181

For this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon we were challenged to use a paper crimper on our creation!  I know that I used to have a paper crimper around here somewhere, but do you think I could find it?  I had to resort to using a piece of corrugated paper that I had in my wagon, that looks like it has been crimped... I hope that counts?

I also dug into my wagon and found these leftover papers and stickers from a layout I did recently so I decided to use them on a card.


A pretty simple card, but I love the colours!


I hope you pop over to Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends created using a paper crimper!   I am sure their designs will inspire you to play along :)



9 comments:

  1. I love the colours too! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Yes I do have a crimper somewhere! I may play this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and I love your sticker combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this card Joanne! Absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love your crimped background. That border looks like real cork too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty simple but pretty darn cute! Love the splash of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Now I have Carly Rae Jepsen's song in my head! LOL
    Great card with fun details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...