Monday, February 4, 2013

San Diego Zoo

I am still catching up on posting some layouts from last year!  In the fall I created this layout using some of Carolyn's photos from the San Diego Zoo.


I created a double-page layout and I used papers from... Fancy Pants - The Good Life! Yes, my love affair with this paper line continues!  (I am almost embarrassed to be posting yet another layout that I designed with these papers!)


I kept the design fairly simple and left lots of white space so Carolyn can add her journaling where she likes.


I used some of the chipboard elements that came with this collection and added some stitching (just for Carolyn!).


Last, but not least, I used some washi tape that I had in my stash to create these fun little strips at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for looking ~



5 comments:

  1. LOL I have been noticing that you have lots (&lots) with the black, red, white and yellow theme colours lately.
    but all of your creations are lovely including this one after all the papers match the pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful double page layout! Love what you did with the washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful! Love the colours and how the chevrons mimic the zebra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the washi tape and your stitching done specially for Carolyn;-) Let me know whether you have the need for another very good friend...I need someone like you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. It will look great in Jay's album. Lynette......you can't have her. She is all mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...