Sunday, February 24, 2013

Beauty In The Making

I had so much fun playing with one of  Sassy Chery's newest digis!  It is called Beauty in the Making and she was so much fun to color up!


I went really girly and used lots of pink!!  Isn't she a cutie?


This particular image comes as a set, so I also used the Dance title and the pair of shoes on my card.  I made them into tags and I used some glitter on the shoes for some extra sparkle  :)


I also used a border punch for a lacy looking border and I added a couple of butterflies - since butterflies like to dance around flowers in the summer!

Be sure to stop by Sassy Cheryl's Stamps to see this set and all her other gorgeous digi goodness!



3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love those little tags. I was really surprised to see you use pink & green together.....not. :-)

    ReplyDelete

  2. So beautiful! The colours are so gorgeous and the colouring image is terrific...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dance shoes on your tag and your beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...