Friday, January 4, 2013

Spencer

I had this photo from Spencer's high school graduation party that I have always wanted to put onto a scrapbook page and I was finally able to do just that.  It is one of my favorite pictures of him and I decided to use a black and white version for my layout.


I also used this sketch from Creative Scrappers - it was perfect for highlighting my single photo.


I used my Silhouette to cut the circle and ring for my page.  Then I dug into my stash and used a mix of papers that seemed to go together. It was fun combining the different bits and pieces!


My favorite things on this layout are the little wooden elements.  They fit the design so perfectly!


I finished the page with a splatter of Mister Huey's mist and some pen detailing around the border.

Thanks for looking ~



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and soft layout but a very special event! Love the embellishments you have used on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Lo, love the wood veneers, great layers and misty splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Joanne!! What a fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous layout, i love the combination of papers and embellies and such a fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch and such a wonderful design to showcase this beautiful photo of your son. Great colours to go along with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your page...it is so masculine and showcases your photo beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! just read carolyn's blog... love all the added comments on her calendar! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love the colour palette!! Thanks for choosing Creative Scrappers Sketch #241 as your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout Joanne! I really like that photo of Spencer and you highlighted it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...