Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little Red Wagon #162

Happy Wednesday to everyone!  I am hosting the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and my challenge is to create a Christmas card with a house on it.

I was so happy to dig through my wagon of goodies and pull out one of my favorite stamps for this challenge.  It is called Artsy House, by Stamping Bella.  I just LOVE this stamp!


I shaded the house with some warm grey Copic markers and added a little red heart to the door.


The papers are from Carta Bella's Christmas Day line. I love the mix of grey and burgundy!

I am also submitting my card for Carolyn's challenge in the Celebrate Christmas On-Line Crop at Two Scrapbook Friends! She wants us to use snowflakes on our project :)



4 comments:

  1. Love the use of grey! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love that stamp too! (Why oh why can't it be digi?) Amazing card, Joanne. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card! The stamp is wonderful I agree, but your shading of it in those lovely, subtle grays is just perfect - and I love the pops of rich red! Thanks for the great inspiration over at Little Red Wagon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...