Monday, November 12, 2012

The Good Life

I wanted to share a fun layout that I created using a fabulous burst template from Studio Calico, Mister Huey's Mists and papers from The Good Life collection from Fancy Pants.


I started by creating my background on solid white cardstock.  I simply placed the template in place and then sprayed my Mister Huey's section by section.  I let it dry and then I layered it with yellow cardstock and pattern paper.


I used one of my favorite photos of my niece, Sarah, and I cut the title using my Silhouette (♥♥♥)!


I stitched through my title and added a fun button from Studio Calico. 


I had so much fun creating this layout!  If you haven't tried the burst stencil yet - you really need to pick one up. There are so many different ways that you can use them!

Thanks for looking ~



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Joanne!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Looks like just perfect job when you mist sprayed! Your niece is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Joanne. and I did get one of those. I was actually using it last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo and layout - that burst just draws the eye right in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...