Friday, September 14, 2012

Little Red Wagon #150

This week at Little Red Wagon, Rosanne has challenged us to use hexagons! I adore hexagons so this was a really fun challenge for me!


I pulled out my new Die-namics Hexagon Die and I dug through my wagon for some bits and pieces of paper that I could use. Then I added a yummy bow and a button for good measure the there you have it!



Why not join in the fun at Little Red Wagon this week? Show us your hexagons by linking up your project. We would love to see what you create ♥




6 comments:

  1. Quite nice indeed! And you forgot to mention the stitching! Very cool! Love that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your color combo and great ribbon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your hexagons and the papers are fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Joanne! I love the fun colours and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, love those hexagons and of course, stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...