Saturday, July 28, 2012

ATC from CHA

While I was at CHA I had the opportunity to make a little Artist Trading Card in the Prima booth. We started with a canvas tag that we 'painted' with the fabulous Gelatos from Faber-Castell! That product is soooo much fun and you will be seeing it in the near future at Two Scrapbook Friends!


Then I added bits and pieces of paper, ribbon, buttons, gems, etc. and I did some stamping on the background as well. Then I added a paper mat that I used a border punch on. I sanded the edges to give it a really distressed look.

It was so much fun to work with the Gelatos and to create something so pretty! Thanks for looking ~

2 comments:

  1. Joanne, this ATC is so cute. I love the layers and I am really looing forward to those Gelatos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATC... I would love to learn these techniques as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...