Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Red Wagon #122

Wow, another week has come and gone and it is time for a brand new challenge at Little Red Wagon! It is my turn to choose the challenge and in honor of St. Patrick's Day this coming weekend, I want to see something with a good luck symbol or the work 'luck' on it :)


I worked with an adorable Lori Boyd image, called Hillie. Isn't she sweet? I colored her with my Copic markers and gave her a wee shamrock to hold.



Then I added the sentiment "I'm so lucky..." to the front of the card but I left the inside blank. This way, depending on what I use the card for, I can add whatever I want to the inside. (...to have you! ...that you are my friend! ...to have a sister like you!)

I would really love if you would join in the fun this week at Little Red Wagon! Show your Irish spirit (even if you are not Irish!) and create something lucky this week. Then link it up for everyone to see ♥

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is so cute. I love that little shamrock. Your colouring rocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable all dressed up for St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, this is so cute. You ahve such a way with these images. Makes me want to run out and buy them all. So talented my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a darling image, love yur card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...