Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Little Red Wagon #118

Happy Wednesday! Jan posted her first challenge as a Little Red Wagon DT member today and she wants us to create something with a Valentine's Day or love theme.

I made a fun shaker card for a class I am teaching next week at TSF, and since I love it so much I decided to post it for this challenge!



I started with an stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs (love them!) and colored him with my Copic markers. Then I created a shaker element using Shake It! products from Impression Obsession.



I created the front of the card using cardstock and a fab heart embossing folder. Then some ribbon, a tiny safety pin, twine and a little sentiment I created on my computer.

Be sure to hop on over to Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends created! I am sure you will love what they made :)

9 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...