Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Red Wagon #117

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! It is my turn to post the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and I chose the theme of Winter Wonderland! I want to see creations using a Winter theme :)


I made a fun little card using Frappe the Snowman stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. Isn't he adorable? I used my Copic markers to color him in and then I had fun with some additional details.


I added some glitter to the top of his hat and the snowflake. Then I added some Liquid Applique to the top of the heart and the ground under his feet. (I just love that stuff!) The polka dot paper is from We R Memory Keepers Love Struck line - adore!

So there you have it - my challenge and some inspiration. Why not join in the fun this week and link up your Winter themed card at Little Red Wagon? We would love to see what you create

7 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...