Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Little Red Wagon #107

Happy Wednesday to everyone! It is my turn to post the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week :)

I love paper piecing stamped images so that is my challenge! For my inspiration card I chose a simple image that was stamped using an Impression Obsession stamp.


I used paper from Lily Bee Designs and then I added a rub-on sentiment, some floss and a button.


I even scored a couple of lines across the card for a little extra interest!

Simple and sweet. I hope you play along at Little Red Wagon - I would love to see what you create

7 comments:

  1. I love this, Joanne! So clean and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle colours and the floss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love to paper piece too but I usually choose a ridiculous image to cut into tiny, tiny pieces. I think I will try your style next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the distressed look of this really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple is good! Great card Joanne. I really like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...