Monday, June 6, 2011

1000 Gifts


This has to be one of my favorite times of the year! I love when the warm weather finally arrives and I know it is here to stay!

I find that since I have started counting gifts with Ann, I am much more aware of the wonder that surrounds me every day - especially in nature. I also find that I see beauty in places that I might have once overlooked. As I walk down a street or sit on my patio, I aware of the sights and sounds that bring me joy!

My heart is full as I continue to count all that I am grateful for...

#151. the coo of a dove

#152. spending time with my brother and his wife

#153. store window boxes filled with happy-faced pansies


#154. rhubarb coffee cake

#155. bike riding on a sunny afternoon

#156. furniture that looks like art


#157. thrift store finds that add character to my patio


#158. quiet, prayerful moments

#159. stone structures


#160. little girl giggles

May your week be blessed!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. That led me to yours...and I love it;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those window boxes are gorgeous. I love pansies. What wonderful things for which to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love reading this, Joanne. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, rhubarb coffee cake ... Yum , have not had any this season yet...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...