Monday, May 2, 2011

Counting Blessings!

It's Monday and I continue to count blessings with Ann at A Holy Experience. It is hard to know where to begin. Everywhere I look I find a gift, a token of His love that follows me throughout my days and into my nights. I find blessings in my family, my friends, my work, my prayers, the sun, the rain, the large and the small!


Gifts, blessings, joy!

#101. a father giving in to his son's desire for a pet

#102. enjoying a book so much that I don't want it to end

#103. encouraging words from friends

#104. the blessing of good health

#105. exclamation points!

#106. newborn photos of Nolan




#107. soft, furry bunnies!

#108. a Royal Tea Party with friends

#109. democracy and the privilege to vote

#110. tiny buds on trees

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, the cuteness! So glad to hear he is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... That's pretty much it! SO so cute! Tell your niece to take hand and footprints of him because when he gets bigger he'll never believe he was once that small! We did Mackenzie's in clay and they are still hanging on his wall. They were so small all 4 of them fit on one piece of clay! It is a great time and I am so happy things have turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...