Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Red Wagon #77

It was my turn to post the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and I chose clouds!


My clouds are made out of some left-over batting that I used to make a quilt. I combined them with a kite I pieced together, then added a little heart element and a sentiment that I have had in my wagon for quite some time!


Clouds are sweet and I know that behind every cloud the sun is shining! So lets see your clouds this week. Put them on a card or layout and show us what you create. Maybe if we all think white fluffy clouds we can coax the sun to start shining and Spring will finally arrive!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet. Did you freehand those clouds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Carolyn, I did freehand the clouds! I wish I had a die to use, but I didn't...
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great challenge and Card... I just love that you cut the clouds from quilt batting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...