Friday, October 1, 2010

Wedding Layout

I finally had the opportunity to scrap a couple of photos from my nephew's wedding. This new paper line from Creative Imaginations arrived in our store and it was perfect for getting me started on all the photos I took from their special day.

I basically used two of the same pattern papers: one for the background and one to cut out the cake and champagne glasses. Then I layered them on top of the background using foam adhesive for dimension. I also used a scalloped border punch and white cardstock to create a bit of trim for the cake!

I had some tulle that I wanted to use on the page, so I tied a bow and added this gorgeous layered element on top.

Oh so pretty!


3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...