Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On The Road Again

When we were at CHA Chicago this past July, Carolyn and I found some fabulous new sketch books that provide great inspiration for scrapbook pages and cards. They are called Sketches for Scrapbooking and we were quick to order them in for our store. They are absolutely wonderful and just packed with great sketches.

I had the opportunity to play with one of the sketches recently and I made up this layout.

I used papers from My Little Yellow Bicycle and a car and suitcase that I cut using the Cricut.

My photos are from I trip I took last summer to Lexington, Michigan, a quaint little town on the shores of Lake Huron. It has lots of shops and restaurants and a beautiful little marina.

It feels good to get some of my photos into my scrapbook :)


3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...