Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #45

I just love my Girlfriends at Little Red Wagon. They always come up with such interesting challenges that make me scrap outside the lines. This week Rosanne challenged us to use a photo on a card.

Once again I had to put my thinking cap on and give this challenge a bit of thought. I started with a pretty picture of some outdoor scenery. I played with it a bit and it just didn't work. Then I started looking through my photos and this is what I came up with.

I used a photo of our beloved Chelsea.

She has such a wistful look in this picture and I thought 'missing you' was the perfect sentiment.

THEN... I saw this photo of my niece that my ds took! I thought it was just hilarious - so...

I made this card!

Thanks Rosanne for a fun challenge! Now you have to pop over to Little Red Wagon and check out what the Girlfriends did this week. I am sure you will get lots of inspiration for using your photos on cards!

Have a great Wednesday :)


9 comments:

  1. These are great Joanne. I've never been quite brave enough to try it.....maybe now I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love them! the Miss You one just melts my heart! And the one of your niece is too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Joanne!
    Perfect take ont this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These a terrific Joanne! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both great cards! The one of your niece is too funny.
    You rocked the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, it has been so long since I have seen a photo of Chelsea! I miss her too. Danielle's photo is priceless. Great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I showed this to payton and she knew it was Chelsea right away. We miss her too. What a great memory to have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome Joanne! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...