Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #43

It is hard to believe that the school year is just around the corner! For this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon, Avril wants us to create something in a school theme. Easy enough!

I decided to play with my Cricut this week and I made this fun pencil card.

I cut out the shape, then shadowed it twice; one for the backing of the front of the card and one to use as the back of the card itself. I added a little Glossy Accents to the tip and the 'metal' piece, an encouraging sentiment using Loopy Lou alpha stickers from Doodlebug and a button and ribbon from my wagon! It should bring a smile to a back-to-school student!

Why not create something for your child as he/she returns to school and join in the fun at Little Red Wagon! We would love to see your creation ♥

Have a great Wednesday!


7 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...