Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Red Wagon #41

Happy Wednesday!  It is time for another Little Red Wagon challenge and it was my turn to post the challenge this week.

I thought that since we are in the middle of summer, it would be fun to create something in a summer theme.


I found this delicious digi watermelon image and decided to use it on a card.  I colored it with my Copic markers and added a bit of Glossy Accents to the seeds.

Then I paired it with some green gingham paper I had in my wagon, added a bit of ribbon and a simple sentiment and now I have a fun summer themed card to give away!

Pop on over to Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends have created and I hope you join us this week!  I would love to see what you create:) 

8 comments:

  1. MMM.. Makes my mouth water just looking at that cute little watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Make me want to go on a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! That ginham background is perfect and the glossy accents is a nice touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a yummy card! It sure has a summer theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable Joanne! I thought you had glued real watermelon seeds on your card! lol Delicious image and such great summertime colors!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute little stamp and card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...