Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little Red Wagon #33

It's time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon:) This week Rosanne challenged us to make something with beads on it. Hmmm...

I started digging in my wagon and I found these really old alpha beads and decided to make up a baby card with them.

I also found this sweet paper from MLYB's Snugglebug line and it was the perfect paper to go with my beads. How sweet!

Be sure to head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends have created using beads this week. I am sure you will find lots of inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet! Cute beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute. I love the line of paper and those alpha beads are just perfect on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love the mushrooms.. and I am going to have to add some of those beads to my wagon! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy adorable! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...