Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Yes - today is National Scrapbook Day! I love the fact that there is a day set aside to celebrate this amazing hobby!

At Two Scrapbook Friends, we are holding crops and sales at our store, plus we are having some on-line fun on our Forum with special challenges posted by our Design Team and Carolyn and I. One of the challenges was to do a layout based on a sketch that I created. This is the sketch.

And this is my layout.

As soon as I saw this line from Cosmo Cricket I knew I wanted to create a page with it. But, I needed a photo with girls in it to do the design I had in mind. Thanks to my scrapbook friend, Darcy, I ended up with the perfect photo! Thanks so much Darcy!

It's not too late to join in the fun of National Scrapbook Day! Why not make something special to celebrate!


6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! and another Sketch! I am going to have to start scrapping like mad to keep up with all your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful and a great sketch. I love how you matted the photo. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of papers, great layout/sketch, and great photo. It's greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, you are a fantastic sketch artist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...