Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Little Red Wagon #4

Deanna's challenge at Little Red Wagon this week is to use buttons on our creation. Yippee! Buttons are one of my all-time favorite items in paper crafting!

Since I almost always use buttons on my projects, I decided I would dig into my wagon of buttons and try to use them in a new way. I looked at all my buttons (hundreds of them in different sizes and colors) and a few ideas went through my mind. After a couple of false starts, I decided on this Christmas tree design.

Supplies: Cardstock - American Crafts, Prism, Doodlebug Designs; Patterned Paper - PTI; Rhinestones - MAMBI; Ribbon and Buttons - from my wagon.

Be sure to check out Little Red Wagon and give this weeks challenge a try!

I am also posting my card to the Cards Blog as their challenge is to create a card with 5 or more buttons on it. I think mine qualifies :)

12 comments:

  1. LOL, I hade a few false starts with my wreath too but got it to work! It is all in the button size!

    Love your tree friend!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeek...the cuteness is killing me...I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree... and the addition of the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used the buttons, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Joanne - absolutely beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative use of your hundreds of buttons......I really like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Joanne!!! I love that tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that is such a cute idea...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this, I do have a thing for buttons, looking forward to working with you at Sketch abilities

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...