Thursday, November 12, 2009

Card Trends Challenge

The Card Trends blog has a challenge to make a place card so I decided to give it a try.

I used some scraps of paper I had from MME and I thought it would be fun to add a little pocket for a tea bag. You could also put a wrapped candy in the pocket or a personal note!

Supplies: Cardstock - Prism; Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye; Alpha Stickers - Pink Paislee; Decorative Pin and Twine - Dollar Store; Buttons - my stash; Tea Bag - President's Choice.

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is very cute Joanne, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea for the enclosure on the front, you could put so many things in there, and it's a nice surprise for the person getting the card! I also like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it....do you have on that says Carolyn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Johanne,
    Loved your card! What I really want to say is thank you for including the blog you got the idea from. It is awesome! Now that my favorite Scrapbook store is 500 km away I need some other kind of inspiration and your blog is one of my favorites to go to! By the way, I'm so glad you had a good time at the retreat! I was really grumpy that weekend - can't imagine why! Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Tania! I miss you as well and the retreat just wasn't the same without you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...