Thursday, September 3, 2009

Use It! Challenge No. 25

The challenge this week at Use It! was to create any sort of gift bag using a Halloween theme. I thought this sounded like a lot of fun, so I decided to give it a try.

I used an acrylic pail and I decorated it with some 'scary' papers from MME...

added some matching die-cuts using foam adhesive for dimension...

and finished it with some buttons, ribbons and a couple of tags I made using MME die-cuts and PTI stamps. I also put Glossy Accents on each of the spiders (this doesn't show too well in the photo) and used Stickles to accent the dots above the spiders.

I think it turned out just 'boo-tiful' and it was fun to make! Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. that is just fabulous!!great job friend, love the colour combo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack this is adorable, I think I need this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how it turned out. Congrats friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...