Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Delight

Karan, our store's Design Team Coordinator, had posted a sketch challenge on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum and I decided to give it a try. I love, love, love sketches! They make such a great starting point for a layout or card.

I had some great papers from the new My Minds Eye Breaking Free collection that I was waiting to use so this was the perfect inspiration that I needed for my layout.

I also used a chipboard flourish from Fancy Pants, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to color it, Kaiser Craft pearls, a Fiskars border punch (for the wave border - isn't it cool?), flowers from Bazzill, a bling title from MAMBI and some random buttons from my collection.

The photo was taken at a beach in Michigan from our vacation time with Mary and her girls last summer. It truly was a delightful day in the sun, sand and water.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. love it!! your son has the best smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the cousins together, beautiful layout Joanne, love the details you added...and thank you again for sharing your take on my sketch...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...