Friday, February 27, 2009

Helping Hand Award!

Rosanne very graciously awarded me the Helping Hand Blog Award! This award is meant to encourage and uplift others in the blogging world.

I am supposed to select 10 bloggers; 5 I consider my Helping Hand and then Pay It Forward to 5 additional new bloggers in support and encouragement for their efforts.

I have chosen to give the award to the following bloggers, who encourage me in my blogging efforts by their kind comments and inspiring blogs:
Karan
Patti
Laura
Heather
Carolyn
Jenn

I don't follow that many bloggers, so I can't do the 5 + 5!!

Thank you so much Rosanne! Can I give the award back to you? Your blog is awesome and I always appreciate your comments on mine!!

4 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...