Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Add Another One!

I am so happy to say that I get to add another finished layout to my album!

When I was scrapbooking on the weekend, I completed this layout from my trip to Mackinac Island this past summer. I have so many beautiful photos that I took while I was there and I am excited to start scrapbooking them. These pictures were taken as we were bike riding around the Island.


The papers, title and bird die-cut are from the new My Minds Eye collections and they worked perfectly for these photos.

4 comments:

  1. IT turned out great Joanne! hehe I am surprised that any of us got things done that night:)

    Looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I echo Danielle.....LOL,LOL...we did a lot of that didn't we!! I never did see your finished layout until now, I wonder why?? You did a beautiful job, I love it. Your colours are wonderful...nice work, it could even work it's way into kit form...
    ~sue~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that layout Joanne, you did an fabulous job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...