Monday, December 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Karan tagged me on her blog! I need to list seven random or weird facts about myself... so here goes.
  1. I am an eternal optimist! I truly believe that behind the clouds the sun is always shining!
  2. I have been accused of being a June Cleaver! (Doesn't everyone put on their make-up and jewelry before working in the garden?)
  3. I am a baby powder freak. I love the way it smells, the way it feels and the way it keeps me cool and comfortable. Unfortunately, my dh does not like the fine white dust it leaves on our dark green bathroom counters...
  4. My favorite TV show is Fringe, a great, new science-fiction series! Plus it is a 'remote-free' show -- it has only half the number of commercials and they are only 60-90 seconds each. (Definitely no bathroom breaks during that hour!)
  5. I love classical music.
  6. I collect tea pots, bird houses, stones from the beach and mini-plates.
  7. I hate, hate, HATE Winter! But - I know that Spring is just around the corner!! (see #1)

Now I am going to tag my friend Janet! You're it!


2 comments:

  1. I love Fringe too, that is one show i forgot to mention on my list...and no, i dont put my makeup on to go into the garden, lol...i am who i am,

    you are truly a great friend...and i am so very blessed to have a friend like you...to share with :)

    thank you for being my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...